Biography Name: ..................................................EGEMBA CHUKWUKA RAYMOND
Date of Birth: ..................................7th January, 1985.
Place of Birth: ................................Amuwo Odofin L.G.A, Lagos State.
Permanent Home Address:. Umuachama – Uhualla, Ezimba – Ogberuru,
Orlu L.G.A, Imo State.
Correspondence Address: ....Mathematics/Statistics/Computer Science Department, College of Science, University of Agriculture, Makurdi, Benue State.
Marital Status: Married: .............Widowed: Divorced:
Date of First Appointment: .....22nd May, 2012
Date Appointment Confirmed:... 23rd July, 2014
Present Rank and Salary: ...............Lecturer II, CONUASS 03 Step 04
EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS ATTENDED WITH DATES:
(i) University of Agriculture, Makurdi. .............................(2015 – till date)
(ii) University of Maiduguri, Maiduguri. .........................(2011 – 2015).
(iii) Enugu State University of Science and Tech., Agbani, Enugu State (2004 – 2008).
(iv) Kuje Secondary School, Agboju, Lagos State... (1993 – 2000).
(v) Central Primary School, Ogberuru, Orlu L.G.A, Imo State. (1992 – 1993)
(vi) Ideal Day Nursery and Primary School, Old Ojo road, Lagos State. (1988 – 1992).
QUALIFICATIONS OBTAINED WITH DATES:
(i) Doctor of Philosophy (Ph. D) in Statistics (in view)
(ii) Masters of Science (M. Sc.) in Statistics
(iii) Bachelors of Science (B. Sc.) in Statistics
(iv) Senior School Certificate Examination (SSCE)
(v) First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC)
OTHER TRAINING COURSES ATTENDED:
(i) Newline Computers, Enugu, Enugu State. Diploma in Computer. (2008 – 2009)
(i) Best Graduating Student (First class honors), 2007/2008 academic session
Industrial Mathematics and Statistics Department, Faculty of Natural Science, Enugu State University of Science and Technology.
(ii) Most Hard Working Teacher, 2008/2009 academic session Victory High Schools,
Proficient in: Computer Appreciation, MS-DOS, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Windows, Minitab, SPSS, Stat graphic and E-Views
Memberships MEMBERSHIP OF LEARNED SOCIETIES AND CONFERENCES ATTENDED:
Public Lecture in Higher Education Research and Teaching Excellence and High-Impact Socio-Economic Development in Nigeria.
The National Mathematical Centre (NMC),
16th March, 2015.
NAITES First National Conference
Nigerian Army Institute of Technology and Environmental Studies,
5th – 8th of April, 2016.
(Participated and Presented a Paper)
International Conference on Economic and Finance Research (ICEFR-18)
Nne-Eka Residence and Spa.
18, Osolo way, Ajao Estate,
12th-13th of October, 2018
1. Onuche, P; Nwaosu, S. C & Egemba, C. R. (2014), “Determination of Long-Term Relationship between Gross Domestic Product and Foreign Private Investment using Cointegration.” International Journal of Humanities, Arts, Medicine and Sciences (BEST: IJHAMS), 2(9), 19-24
2. Nwaosu, S. C; Onuche, P; & Egemba, C. R. (2014), “Effects of Dye Waste Matter on Water Pollution: Evidence from River Shehuri South, Maiduguri, Nigeria”. International Journal of Humanities, Arts, Medicine and Science (BEST: IJHAMS), 2(9), 97-102
3. Egemba, C. R; Egemba, U. G & Egemba, O. F. (2014), “Application of Time Series Analysis to Terms of Trade in Nigeria”. Journal of Finance and Investment, 1(1), 1-10
4. Kuhe, D. A; Egemba, C. R & Torruam, J. T. (2015), “Modeling the Transmission Dynamics of Malaria Incidence in Nigeria”. Journal of Mathematics and Computer Applications Research, JMCAR, 2(2), 1-16
5. Egemba, C. R; Nwaosu, S. C. & Onuche, P. (2015), “Application of Time Series Analysis to Some Indices of Economic Growth during the Period 1960 to 2010 in Nigeria”. Journal of Natural Sciences Research: JNSR; IISTE, 5(23), 33-39.
6. Adoms, F. U & Egemba, C. R. (2016), “Non-Oil Export and Economic Growth: An Alternative Resource for Nigeria”. The Nigerian Journal of Technology and Human Development, 1(1), 30-42.
7. Egemba, C. R; Kuhe, D. A. & Adoms, F. U. (2016), “Application of autoregressive Distributed Lag Model to Effect of Savings on Economic Growth in Nigeria”. Journal of Mathematics: Researchjournali, 3(4), 1-11.
8. Kuhe, D. A. & Egemba, C. R. (2016), “Modeling and Forecasting CPI Inflation in Nigeria: Application of Autoregressive Integrated Moving
Average Homoskedastic Model”. Journal of scientific and Engineering Research, 3(2), 57-66.
9. Ogazi, J; Uzondu, C. A & Egemba, C. R. (2017), “Gender Inequality and Orphan Vulnerability in Akwa Ibom and Rivers State, South-South Nigeria: Policy and Programming Implications.” Journal of Public Health: Researchjournali, 3(4), 1-11
Research Archive CURRENT RESEARCH AND EXTENSION
Current Research: Current areas in Econometrics
Extension: An extension in Cointegration Analysis
CONTRIBUTIONS TO KNOWLEDGE
Existence of a long-run relationship between Credits to Private Sector (CG) and Economic Growth (GDP) during the period of 1960 to 2010 in Nigeria.
Responsibilities SERVICE TO THE UNIVERSITY/COMMUNITY:
SERVICE TO THE UNIVERSITY: Undergraduate Project Coordinator (M/S/C)
Project Coordinator for Undergraduate Computer Science programme (from 30th Oct. 2017).
Registration of 300 level Statistics students, first semester, 2017/2018 academic session.
Member of Technical Committee (LOC) NMA Conference 2017.
Registration of 300 level Statistics students, first semester, 2016/2017 academic session.
Registration of 300 level Stat/Comp. students, first semester, 2015/2016 academic session
Registration of 300 level Stat/Comp. students, first semester, 2013/2014 academic session.
Registration of 200 level Stat/Comp. students, first semester2012/2013 academic session.
SERVICE TO THE COMMUNITY: Collation of votes in Registration Area (RA Collation Officer), 2015 General Elections.
Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC)